Re: st: Multiple imputation with panel data

From   Oliver Jones <ojones@wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation with panel data
Date   Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:40:28 +0200

Hi Veronica,

I was suggesting a way how to get resonable values for x2007. But as I said, these estimated values for x2007 don't help you in explaining y2007 (which I assume is your ultimate goal?!), because they do NOT contain any new information.