Re: st: stata list question regarding truncating Cox regression

Subject   Re: st: stata list question regarding truncating Cox regression
Date   Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:22:34 -0400

Suppose "otime" is the "time" variable you used in -stset-.  Create a new variable:

gen time5= cond(otime<=5, otime, .)
stset time5  // fill in the rest
stcox   //fill in the rest

Steve