st: stata list question regarding truncating Cox regression

From   Lisa Davis <>
Subject   st: stata list question regarding truncating Cox regression
Date   Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:04:17 -0600

  I'm trying to do a Cox regression with a limited number of subjects
(n=1050) who are participating in a registry, and my observation time
ranges from approximately 3-5 years, with a few outliers who have been
in the registry 7 years. As there are few participants who have had
observation time greater than 5 years, I am trying to truncate my
analysis at 5 years. I have been able to manually manipulate my
variables to do this, but I'm sure that there is a command that I have
not found/ not known how to search for that can do this. Any

  Lisa Davis
 Rheumatology Instructor
 University of Colorado