Re: st: Randomly change a date in Stata

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Randomly change a date in Stata
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:15:08 +0200

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Tim Evans wrote:
> Thanks for your comment - an amateurish oversight of mine - I didn't realise that you had to set the seed for each command - I assumed it was for each session!

Normally you would only want to set the seed only once for each
session, but in this case you wanted to replicate the same set of
random numbers twice in the same session.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen