Re: st: Comparison of Coefficients in Conditional Logistic regression

From   Tim Wade <wadetj@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Comparison of Coefficients in Conditional Logistic regression
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:16:54 -0400

Just a side-note, different sample sizes does not affect ability to
use -suest-, so there must be some other reason this command failed.

Tim