Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Combining multiple observations by an ID variable

From   Claude Beaty <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Combining multiple observations by an ID variable
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:10:50 +0000

Thanks. That sounds like good advice.

Claude Beaty
Sent from my iPhone