st: Constraints in ML

From   Katia Bobulova <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Constraints in ML
Date   Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:10:49 +0200

Dear All,

I would like to perform a LR test for two nested model derived with a ML.

I know how to impose the restiction that two parameters are equal, like:

constrain 1 [a]_cons=[b]_cons

The poblem is that I derived two parameters, on which I wanto to
impose the restriction, with a deltha method.

How to do in this case?

Maybe should I use local?

Could you please help me?

Thank you,