st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac

From   Tine Lesner <ti@sam.sdu.dk>
Subject   st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac
Date   Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:02:13 +0200

Hi

Is there a way to keep the Danish letters æ, ø and å in stata? The æ, ø and å are replaced with other characters. ø is replaced with ¯ or ÿ, å is replaced with  or ≈, and æ is replaced with Ê. I just got a Mac from my university – never had this problem on PC.

Best,
Tine
Denmark