st: Re: st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac
Date   Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:32:19 +0100

Look at the documentation on -set charset- (mostly included in that
for -smcl-) to see if that helps.

Nick