Re: st: Problem with 'outreg'

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with 'outreg'
Date   Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:23:44 -0500

At 06:32 AM 6/8/2012, Amal Khanolkar wrote:
Hi,

I recently downloaded the 'outreg' option (to be able to produce tables in journal style) and installed it.

However I get the following error command after running the 'outreg' command post regression:

. outreg
              MakeSmat():  3499  _CColJoin() not found
             CalcStats():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error
r(3499);

My regression models are running perfectly. It's just the 'outreg' that I'm unable to get running.

Does this suggest that it hasn't downloaded and installed correctly?

Regards,

/Amal.

I notice that -outreg- was updated on June 6, so make sure you have the latest version. It may be that a bug was fixed, or (if you have the latest version) a bug was introduced. I just ran it and had no problems.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam