st: Problem with 'outreg'

From   Amal Khanolkar <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Problem with 'outreg'
Date   Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:32:53 +0000

I recently downloaded the 'outreg' option (to be able to produce tables in journal style) and installed it.

However I get the following error command after running the 'outreg' command post regression:

. outreg
              MakeSmat():  3499  _CColJoin() not found
             CalcStats():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

My regression models are running perfectly. It's just the 'outreg' that I'm unable to get running.

Does this suggest that it hasn't downloaded and installed correctly?