st: problem with downloading user-written commads

From   joales salbdralor <>
Subject   st: problem with downloading user-written commads
Date   Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:48:39 +0200

Hi all,

I have problem in downloading user-written commands like

 xtserial xtest3 and xttest2

I tried the usual commands (for example ssc install xttest2
)  but my firewall blocks my access  probably because the company I am
working has imposed some restrictions

Can I downoad them manually and how?