st: Brant test and goodness of fit(after -oprobit-) with complex survey data

From   Sol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Brant test and goodness of fit(after -oprobit-) with complex survey data
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:13:13 +0900

Dear Statalisters,

I estimated an ordered probit model using complex survey data and have the
following two questions:

1. From what I've read, the Brant test of parallel lines assumption can be
tested in Stata with -omodel probit-. The problem is that this command
doesn't work with the -svy- syntax(I get the message "omodel is not
supported by svy with vce(linearized)"). Is there another way the test can
be implemented in Stata?

2. With ordinary ordered probit models (using randomly sampled data for
example), one could simply provide as goodness-of-fit measures the
likelihood ratio or the pseudo-R2. These are not provided after -svy:
oprobit-. Are there alternative GOF measures that are provided after -svy:
oprobit- that I can look at and present in a paper?

If it helps, I'm using Stata/MP 11.2. I searched the statalist but couldn't
find answers. I'd appreciate your help.