st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏

From   Tasha Amin <tamin_wh@hotmail.com>
To   Stata list <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:11:18 -0400

Hi all:
I have survival data that requires multiple imputation for a variable with considerable missingness (>35%). I then need to generate case-control sets that are individually matched (via the sttocc and match commands), and then use conditional logistic regression while properly accounting for the within and between imputation variation using Rubin's rules.

While Stata 11 and 12 allow the user-written ice command and mi estimate allows Cox, multinomial and regular logistic models, none of them can be properly combined for an ice-mi estimate clogit type combo. Has anyone had success doing a clogit after multiple imputation? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!Tasha Amin, PhD student, Epidemiology