st: Re: st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: st: Imputing with ice and using clogit‏
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:48:19 +0200

Tasha,

I have not (yet) tried to do a -clogit- with -mi- data, but you can
clearly import -ice- data (Royston, available from SSC) into -mi- (see
-help mi import-). Also, the help file for -mi estimate- (help
mi_estimation##estimation_command) states, that -mi estimate- supports
-clogit-, at least in Stata 12.

Can you explain what exactly you mean by "[...]none of them can be
properly combined for an ice-mi estimate clogit type combo"?

Best
Daniel

--
Hi all:
I have survival data that requires multiple imputation for a variable

While Stata 11 and 12 allow the user-written ice command and mi
estimate allows Cox, multinomial and regular logistic models, none of
them can be properly combined for an ice-mi estimate clogit type
combo. Has anyone had success doing a clogit after multiple
imputation? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!Tasha Amin, PhD student, Epidemiology