Re: st: Displaying full names/labels of categorical variables when running logstic/linear regression models.

From   Lukas Borkowski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Displaying full names/labels of categorical variables when running logstic/linear regression models.
Date   Fri, 18 May 2012 16:21:20 +0200

Amal,

I am sure you already assigned the labels to the categories by using -label values x y- with x being your categorial variable and y being the name of your label group.

I would recommend using -eststo- and -esttab-, the latter with the option -label- to make use of your variable and category labels.
See http://repec.org/bocode/e/estout/index.html for further details.

#
Lukas