Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: St: z transformation - mibeta command
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:55:50 +0100

If you have no missing values, you do not need to impute and indeed
have no scope to impute what is not missing. In what sense is this a
problem? It is simple good news.