st: St: z transformation - mibeta command

From   "Hoang Dinh Quoc" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: St: z transformation - mibeta command
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:36:53 +0700

Dear Statalist members,

When I used the command 'mibeta' in Stata for z transformation and I got a
message stating 'no imputations'. Could anyone please tell me this problem?

I converted my data into flong style (the command mi des tells 'Style: