st: Bootstrap for xtregar or xtabond2

From   Arben Mustafa <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Bootstrap for xtregar or xtabond2
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:01:51 +0000

Dear Statalists,
I am trying to estimate an equation with "xtregar" and "xtabond2" and among the explanatory variables I have an estimated variable for which I must correct the standard errors. I am trying to correct the standard errors of this variable by bootstrapping, but I am not being able to do this neither in xtregar nor in xtabond2. I am receiving a message saying that I do not have enough observations. My data sample is an unbalanced panel with around 2000 observations.
I would highly appreciate if someone could post stata syntax for bootstrapping in either xtregar or xtabond2.
Many thanks,