st: only display top 5 results in pie graph

From   tashi lama <ltashi32@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: only display top 5 results in pie graph
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:43:08 +0000

Hello All,

      I have a dataset containing 15 variables. When I draw a pie chart, it looks really messy because of large no of variables. Does anyone have any idea to have a pie chart displaying only the top 5 results? Rank is total values of observations. Thanks in advance..

Tashi