st: Harman's single-factor test in Stata

From   "Bernini, Michele" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Harman's single-factor test in Stata
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:35:48 +0200

Dear Statalister,

I am trying to perform an Harman's single-factor test with stata to check for Common Method Variance. However I am not sure which method should I use when I do Factor Analysis with Stata. For example Principal factor confirms the presence of CMV while Principal-Component factor rejects it.

Thanks for your help!

Michele Bernini
Phd Candidate
School of International Studies (SIS)