Re: st: Some basic help on programming

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Some basic help on programming
Date   Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:40:30 +0530

Thanks a lot Friedrich

This what I was thinking but I do not have even basic knowledge of
programming in stata so was not able to keep hold of the issue, though
I knew its possible to do it in stata.
One more stupid question, is there way to programme the merging also
for these file as its quite boring kind of do file repeating.

Thanks in advance
Prakash