Re: st: xtabond for unbalanced panel data

From   Suryadipta Roy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtabond for unbalanced panel data
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:58:57 -0400

Rituparna,
I have used xtabond2 and found the following papers by the author of
the code (David Roodman) to be very useful for the practioners. You
would probably find the answers to your queries in these papers.

1. Roodman, D. ‘How to do xtabond2: an introduction to Difference and System
GMM in Stata’, Stata Journal, 9(1), 2009.
2. A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments, Oxford Bulletin of
Economics and Statistics, 71, 1 2009.

Best wishes,
Suryadipta.