Re: st: From: Abhimanyu Arora <>

From   Abhimanyu Arora <>
Subject   Re: st: From: Abhimanyu Arora <>
Date   Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:36:50 +0200

Hi Nick
Thanks for your email.
The problem as I perceive is that due to that line in the code -save
`file', replace- stata has changed my original *.csv files. Here is
one example on what a structured *.csv has been reduced to.
Before running the loop it was a table with numbers, the first column
being the time variable and each subsequent column being a time
I was wondering whether there is a way to make stata reverse the process.
Hoping against hope