Re: st: Difference between xtreg and reg for Pooled OLS?

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difference between xtreg and reg for Pooled OLS?
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:31:34 -0700

This is a quite general question. Why don't you start with reading
Stata's manual entries on -xtreg- and -regress-? If you are still not
sure about what is what look at the references given in the manual and
go from there. If you are specifically interested in longitudinal
analyses and you are not sure which model fits your purposes,
consulting some introductory textbook on the matter probably will not
hurt either.

J.