st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-

From   Souradet Shaw <umshaw@cc.umanitoba.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:30:33 -0500

Hi Stata Listservers,

I am using Stata/MP V.11.2 (64 bit) to produce RTF tables using Roger Newson's excellent -rtfutil- program (the April 13, 2010 version). Using the examples included in the help file, I have been able to add borders to the top of the table, but i am wondering if folks would have any general tips as to how to add: 1) border(s) to the bottom of a table; and 2) how to specify adding row/column lines (i.e., gridlines) within the body of a table. Any help will be much appreciated.

Apologies if a documented solution exists; I have searched the archives for an answer and have not found one.

Souradet Y. Shaw, BA, MSc
Research Associate
Centre for Global Public Health
Department of Community Health Sciences