Re: st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Adding borders and gridlines to tables using -rtfutil-
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:34:42 +0100

My general tip is just don't do this! See e.g. Ehrenberg, A.S.C. 1975.
Data reduction. London: Wiley for advice on keeping tables as simple
as possible.