st: marginal effects after multinomial logits

From   Luciana Mèndez <>
Subject   st: marginal effects after multinomial logits
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:08:19 +0100

I am running a standar multinomial logit regression,
after that I run margins (i.e.: margins, dydx(*) predict (pr
outcome(2))) to get the mean marginal effect, I would like to get the
marginal effects of eahc outcome of my dependent variable into a nive
table, however outreg2 wouuld only produce an output tabl based on the
mlogit coefficients,
I tried both:

outreg2 using XXX: margins, dydxx(*)

as well as

margins, dydx(*),
outreg2 using XXX

I there ary other way to get the margins results directly in a
pblication- type table?
thank you!