Re: st: marginal effects after multinomial logits

From   John Francis <>
Subject   Re: st: marginal effects after multinomial logits
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:40:08 +0100

Hi Luciana,

you should try -estout-.
first, you run your regression, like
.mlogit y x
.est sto m

Then, you get the marginal effects (I use four categories of the
dependent variable in this example)
.forval i = 1/4 {
.est res m
.margins, dydx pr(out(`i')) post
.est sto m`i'

Finally, you use -estout- to create your table
.estout m1 m2 m3 m4, cells(b se)

This is a very simple example, you should get acquainted with estouts
options to get the table you want.