Re: st: Error message when using overid after ivprobit

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Error message when using overid after ivprobit
Date   Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:15:12 +0000

Two suggestions:

1. Explain where user-written programs you refer to come from.
(-overid-, -ivreg2-, ...)

2. Give a complete example of your exact syntax as typed into Stata
(not schematic syntax). If possible reproduce the problem with one of
Stata's own datasets.

Please note