Re: st: ARIMA model in time-series panel data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: ARIMA model in time-series panel data
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:40:37 +0000

You don't give the exact command you are using (-tsset- is just a
precursor), but you are right. There is a limit to the number of
panels that that command supports, and it is 1.

What would a multiple panel ARIMA look like any way?