st: ARIMA model in time-series panel data

From   Rituparna Basu <>
Subject   st: ARIMA model in time-series panel data
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:04:39 +0000

Hello STATAList,

I am trying to run univariate ARIMA model in a time-series panel data but it is giving me the error msg 'sample may not include multiple panels'. I used the 'tsset' command to set the data as time-series panel.
I am not sure why the ARIMA model is not running. Is there a limit to the number of 'panels' or 'groups' while running the ARIMA model?  I am using STATA11.