Re: st: RE: Re: STATA mistakes divisions!

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: STATA mistakes divisions!
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:36:44 +0000

I said precision of 1 part in 10^7, meaning relative precision.

I didn't mean absolute values of that order (or finer).

Nick