Re: st: IV Probit

Subject   Re: st: IV Probit
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:18:29 -0400

Robert Davidson <rhd773@gmail.com>:
The theory of the diagnostics is not developed for -ivprobit- or any
other nonlinear model,
but you can certainly report the diagnostics for the linear probability model
that corresponds using -ivreg2-. Since weak instruments are a property
of the first stage, this is as much as any reviewer is likely to want.
Overidentification tests are also possible via -gmm-.