st: IV Probit

From   Robert Davidson <>
Subject   st: IV Probit
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:19:20 -0400

I am trying to estimate an ivprobit model in Stata 11.2.
I would like to estimate an F-statistic to assess weak instruments and
perform other tests to assess the potential endogeneity of the
instrument. None of the commands available with ivreg seem to work. I
have looked at the help for ivprobit and the post estimation commands
and cannot find these things. I imagine these calculations are basic,
but I have not used ivprobit before and cannot find guidance online.
I am estimating a standard ivprobit though the standard errors are
clustered by groups.
Thank you,