RE: st: Sig Diff MFX probabilities

From   Ron Varga <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Sig Diff MFX probabilities
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 02:21:51 +1100

Still unclear. Using Stata10 I'm analysing 61 binary variables across 7 categories. Holding all variables from 5 categories at mean - understand ill-logical - and 1 binary variable from 1 category set to 1 - occurring and exhaustively all others from the same category not occurring - and another variable from the last category set to 1 and then 0, I generate MFX probabilities. How do I test if mfx using means for 5 categories and occuring for 2 defined attibutes significantly varies?