st: Sig Diff MFX probabilities

From   Ron Varga <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Sig Diff MFX probabilities
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 01:11:49 +1100

After probit I generate MFX. How can I determine significance of difference between MFX probabilities eg males first income decile compared to females first income decile. Sample size is very large & includes population weights so looking to avoid using proportions as all variation significant. I use Stata10 and cannot alter or add programs or move the base data.