st: logit with iweight

From   "Bontempo, Daniel E" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: logit with iweight
Date   Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:15:08 +0000

Hello -

I found iewights does not change the reported N for logit regression, although the desired weighting is reflected in point estimates. As a result, when adding CoxSnell R2 to stored results, the wrong N is used for calculation.

The only related post I found in the archives was Bradley Fedy's message (below) indicating that before v11, the weighted N was stored/displayed. I did not find any replies to Bradley's question.

Is there some reason CoxSnell (weighted N) is invalid with iweights, or is this a problem that should be reported?