Re: st: Copying Stata code with line numbers

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Copying Stata code with line numbers
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:35:07 +0000

There are many more than three; that's the key point.

I use Vim for most editing, including what many would do in a word processor.

Off the top of my head, the following are especially helpful:

1. Support for multiple windows (same file or different).

2. Versatile find and change features with regular expression support.

3. A command language that allows very fast operations once you know
it. (Sound familiar?)

Nick