Re: st: Use of polychoricpca with imputed data

From   Francesca Pesola <PesolaF@cardiff.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Use of polychoricpca with imputed data
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:45:55 +0000

Thanks again, unfortunately I have missing data on many variables.

I'll have a go with the program option as you suggested and see what happens.