st: can I use binary_mediation on imputed data?

From   Francesca Pesola <PesolaF@cardiff.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: can I use binary_mediation on imputed data?
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:00:23 +0000

I have imputed my dataset using the 'mi ice' command in Stata 11 and I would like  to use the binary_mediation command with bootstrapping on my imputed dataset as all my variables are dichotomous.

I used mim2: binary_mediation, dv () iv() mv()

But I received the following message:

command binary not recognised by mim; try specifying category option

r(198);

Is there any way I can do this? If not, are there any alternatives?
Cheers,
Francesca