Re: st: can I use binary_mediation on imputed data?

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: can I use binary_mediation on imputed data?
Date   Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:21:16 -0500

At 05:00 AM 3/8/2012, Francesca Pesola wrote:
I have imputed my dataset using the 'mi ice' command in Stata 11 and I would like to use the binary_mediation command with bootstrapping on my imputed dataset as all my variables are dichotomous.

I used mim2: binary_mediation, dv () iv() mv()

But I received the following message:

command binary not recognised by mim; try specifying category option

Is there any way I can do this? If not, are there any alternatives?

Like the message says, try using the -category- option of -mim2-. See the -mim2- help.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu