st: Datasets earn2b.dta and accidents2.dta from Drukker, "Using margins," Italian SUG 2010

From   Bert Lloyd <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Datasets earn2b.dta and accidents2.dta from Drukker, "Using margins," Italian SUG 2010
Date   Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:46:14 -0500

Dear Statalist,

I am trying to teach myself margins and would like to use the earn2b
and accidents2 datasets employed in David Drukker's excellent
presentation "Using margins to estimate partial effects," Italian
Stata Users Group meeting, 2010:

http://www.stata.com/meeting/italy10/drukker_sug.pdf

Are these data publicly available? I have done a bit of browsing of
the Stata Press datasets archive and some general googling without
success. My apologies if I've missed something.

Many thanks in advance,

BL