st: RE: Mata run time error r(3499)

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Mata run time error r(3499)
Date   Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:52:00 +0000

Previously answered.

See http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2012-02/msg00995.html

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Ebru Öztürk
Sent: 23 February 2012 18:47
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Mata run time error r(3499)

Dear All,

I use tobit regression but when I command with vce(robust) I come accross with mata run-time error r(3499). The explanation of this error is;

3499 not found the specified variable or function could not be found. In the case of a function, it was not already loaded, it is not in the libraries, and there is no .mo file with its name.

I use stata 10 and the command for instance is like; tobit radical collab busingrp logsales processinn, ul vce(robust)

I appreciate if someone can tell me the reason of this problem.