st: RE: Mata run time error r(3499)

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: Mata run time error r(3499)
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:12:25 +0000

A guess: your executable and other files are not in sync.

Run -update query- and look carefully at what it tells you.

Ebru Öztürk
I use tobit regression but when I command with vce(robust) I come accross with mata run-time error r(3499). The explanation of this error is;
3499 not found the specified variable or function could not be found. In the case of a function, it was not already loaded, it is not in the libraries, and there is no .mo file with its name.

I use stata 10 and the command for instance is like;
tobit radical collab busingrp logsales processinn, ul vce(robust)
I appreciate if someone can tell me the reason of this problem.