st: RE: run stata on macbook air

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: run stata on macbook air
Date   Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:27:56 -0800 (PST)

Others have addressed the performance question. I'll add that with regard
to screen real estate, you could easily simulate the 11 or 13 inch screen
of a MacBook Air by shrinking the window of your current Stata
installation to 11 or 13 inches. Then you can see how you like it and how
well it works for you.

David
--
David Radwin