st: run stata on macbook air

From   Caleb Southworth <>
Subject   st: run stata on macbook air
Date   Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:15:41 -0800

Would anyone be willing to comment on the use of Stata12 on a MacBook
Air? Aside from issues strictly linked to size, such as 11-13" of
screen real estate, how well does Stata run on this sort of computer?
My indented use involves small datasets around 100 variables by 120
time points and 200-600 observations per year (panel data). I often
use Stata for EDA-type graphics. Mobility and speed are more important
than screen graphics. Thanks.