Re: st: Propensity Score Matching

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: Propensity Score Matching
Date   Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:41:35 -0500

I would reiterate what one other responder wrote: that this request is too vague to give any specific advice.

But in addition to -psmatch-, which was already mentioned, you might consider -mahapick-, which includes several programs to generate a propensity score in various different ways.
-ssc desc mahapick-.

(mahapick is expected to get an update soon, but for only minor changes to existing programs.)