st: Propensity Score Matching

From   vikramfinavker <>
Subject   st: Propensity Score Matching
Date   Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:27:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Statalisters,

i want to use Propensity score matching method to identify firms which has
similar characteristics suggesting them to use X item and the only
difference between these firms is their actual use of X item. I am using K
nearest matching method. Now after identifying firms i want to do a Matched
Sample Test

       X item Users           X item Non Users
N   Mean Median            Mean Median            Diff in Mean

Could anyone please tell me how can i do this?