Re: st: Cant reply to my own posts

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Cant reply to my own posts
Date   Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:31:17 -0500

At 08:07 AM 2/18/2012, vikramfinavker wrote:
Dear Statalisters,

I am subscribed to statalist and i can post my questions as well. However,
once i receive the reply from any member and then if i reply to that message
it dosent work. It gives send me following mail.

Could someone please tell me how do i resolve this problem.

Dear Vikram Finavker <>,

You sent email to Statalist <> and Majordomo,
the Statalist software, bounced it. The email you sent is attached below,
the most likely reason for the bounce is:

taboo body match "/Content-Type: text\/html;/" at line 151

I haven't seen that particular message but whenever I have problems with the list it has been because (a) I failed to send plain text (b) I used the wrong email address. Anyway, can you check what you have around line 151? Something about your signature maybe?

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu